Psychology is often a new subject to students taking it at A-Level. Your students might not know what to expect, or might not think it’s for them.
Chat about taking Psychology A-Level in our Psychology Zone, on
- Wednesday 17th March at 4pm – 5pm
- Wednesday 24th March at 7pm – 8pm
Your students can:
- Ask Psychology teachers about what to expect from their A-Level course
- Dispel common misunderstandings about studying Psychology (no, we still can’t read minds)
- Connect with working psychologists
- Learn about potential career paths
- Be introduced to psychology in the real world
It’s easy to get your students involved:
- Log in to your account in the Psychology Zone
Don’t have one yet? Register here
- Create a class from your dashboard
- Share the URL or login slips with interested students
- Let students know to join the after-school chats
We need your expertise!
Are you available on 17th March at 4pm or Wednesday 24th March at 7pm?
Join the chats as a teacher and let students know what to expect from a Psychology A-Level course. You’ll be one of our A-level experts.
Log in to your teacher account during a chat to answer questions from students.